Technical Visuals That Win
Effective visual communication
requires detailed understanding
The level of support you need, when you need it.
- We create visual strategies
Translating complex technology into persuasive visual stories
- We produce graphics
Working with your artists or providing our own team
- We perform in-depth research
That reinforces your technical arguments
- We provide on-site support
Anywhere, anytime. We also work remotely, saving you money
Your presentation deserves more than just great graphics.
We understand the technology -- and how to teach it visually.
Benefits to your legal team
- Increase the likelihood of success: because we understand the art and how to communicate it visually, our tutorials are easy for audiences to understand and remember
- Improve efficiency: our knowledge of the subject matter simplifies communication with your team, enabling them to focus their expertise
where it is most valuable
- Ensure accuracy: our work routinely stands up to the toughest legal and academic scrutiny. In higher education, BioStudio develops life science animations for leading molecular cell biology and genetics textbooks
"The problem with your work
is that it’s too good.
It keeps giving us new ideas."
Steven C. Schroer
Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery
3D Animation Visual explanation of
the components inside a
razor cartridge. Produced
for an engineering patent
PowerPoint Slide Show An audiovisual tutorial
on the role of arginine
supplements for a
3D Animation Interleukin-1 binding
to its receptor on a
cell surface, created
from actual structural
3D Animation Three interpretations
of an ambiguous
illustration from a
medical device patent.
PowerPoint Animation Explanation of what
for a biotech mock jury.